Biginning of 2021 we have the following commissions:
- after the development and the lead of a dialog within the foundations'sector on the societal consequences of the covid-19 crisis, we are now working on the concept of a future "platform for societal issues" that should start its activities by mid-2021, according to funding options. We do work in collaboration with six foundations: Foundation Mercator Switzerland, Paul Schiller Foundation, Leenaards Foundation, Swiss Society for the common good, Christoph Merian Foundation and Sophie-and Karl Binding Foundation.
- strategic and political advice to the association Alliance Enfance, in particular with the public affairs campaign READY!, which was taken over from the Jacobs Foundation.
- Muriel Langenberger is president of the QualiKita association, which seeks to improve the quality of children’s daycare centers, as a commission from the Jacobs Foundation.
End of 2020 we could achieve the following commissions:
- strategic and political advice to the Jacobs Foundation related to its advocacy work in Switzerland and its READY! public affairs campaign.
- on behalf of the social department of the City of Zürich, we moderated a round-table with early childhood partners and counsell the team strategically for the follow-up.
- we finally counselled strategically the Foundation Compania di San Paolo in Italy on its early education strategy in the first months of 2020 as follow-up of previous counselling steps.