In 2020 and 2021 we could achieve the following commissions:
- strategic and political advice to the Jacobs Foundation related to its advocacy work in Switzerland and its READY! public affairs campaign.
- strategic and conceptual development of a new platform to reflect and learn from the societal impact of COVID19, in close collaboration with six foundations: Foundation Mercator Switzerland, Paul Schiller Foundation, Leenaards Foundation, Swiss Society for the common good, Christoph Merian Foundation and Sophie-and Karl Binding Foundation.
- design, facilitation and moderation of a dialogue on the societal impact of COVID19, in the foundation sector between June and November 2021. Swiss Society Lab initiated a three-step process with the Foundation Mercator Switzerland and the Paul Schiller Foundation, in collaboration with SwissFoundations, the main association of non-profit funding foundations in Switzerland. 14 foundation CEOs participated in the process.
- strategic management of the organizational development process to merge QualiKita, the association for quality development in daycare centers, with Kibesuisse, the association for childcare in Switzerland in May 2021. Muriel Langenberger was president of the association QualiKita on behalf of the Jacobs Foundation from 2016 until the end of April 2021.
- on behalf of the social department of the City of Zürich, we moderated a round-table with early childhood partners and counsell the team strategically for the follow-up. This was followed by a full strategy process in the area of quality development, as well as the facilitation of a digital workshop with about all field partners.
- we finally counselled strategically the Foundation Compania di San Paolo in Italy on its early education strategy in the first half of 2020.